Monday, June 3, 2013

A Long Day Ahead

June 03, 2013
Well the rain made our weekend less busy, I did go to the gyme yesterday and did 45 minutes as I knew I was going to miss the gym on Friday. We also did a 30 minute walk down to the Ottawa River to see what festival was going on there, lots of kiddie rides, a clown car, and clowns, face painting, seemed it was a celebration to open the park for the summer.
I did go to the gym this morning and did an hour on the elliptical machine, I was struggling though because of allergies, breathing problems and heart palpitations, I made it through and came home to a nice shower and a cry, I haven't felt like this in a while, a bit frustrated I guess.
I did run into some problems again with my corn allergy, I have been trying really hard to avoid it and had to change my allergy pills because it had corn starch in it. Turns out it is in all over the counter allergy tablets.
Who knew, I was suffering big time so I went to the drug store last night in search of a brand that didn't have cornstarch as a filler, there is none in tablet form, the only thing I could get was liquid, I guess its better than nothing. I'll let you know how it works. I see the Allergy Doctor tomorrow and will have a discussion with him, I understand they can get rid of some of the allergies, so I am very interested in this.
Also last night I took a claritin allergy and sinus, it was non drowsy so it kept me away all night and gave me heart palpitations and kept me awake all night, my heart rate seems to be coming back to normal slowly. I think I will try to have a nap later on.
Have you ever had a bad reaction to over the counter medications?
Today's quote: “Enter every activity without giving mental recognition to the possibility of defeat. Concentrate on your strengths, instead of your weaknesses… on your powers, instead of your problems.”–Paul J. Meyer

No comments:

Post a Comment