Monday, June 10, 2013

Back from visiting Mom

June 10, 2013
I was so happy to have been able to spend last Thursday to Saturday morning at a friends cottage we walked her son's dog in the rain a few times and between down pours. I had been to the gym Thursday morning so I knew I didn't have to do a big work-out. We played some cribbage and worked on my digital photo album that I am doing for my husbands family. we ate very healthily and I decided not to take wine with me, I have a weigh-in with Ken next Monday so I am trying to stick very close to my diet. 
I spent some time with Mom on Saturday and Sunday, she is looking well and seems to be gaining more strength every day, She is even back knitting again.
I did run into a bit of trouble yesterday. I had taken my Mom and her friend out for breakfast and I asked for an omelet with no toast, cheese or milk in it, I am not sure what they put in it but I was very sick when I got home, they had to have used milk, I am allergic to it, so next time I will just ask for a poached egg. 
My poor hubby had a bad week and weekend and on his way home he was driving my vehicle and as her rounded the corner off the Champlain Bridge her heard a loud bang, so he pulled over and called me and I sent him a tow truck, I hope its not to bad. I will find out later.
I did go to the gym today and did an hour on the elliptical machine and then walked home after. I am feeling a bit tired today so I won't be doing much, just clean and straighten up the house.
Did you have a nice weekend?
Today's Quote:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment