Tuesday, June 11, 2013

It's Raining Again

June 11, 2013
My poor car is in the garage, so I didn't go to the gym this morning, it was raining so hard and the wind was blowing a gale, so I will wait and go in the afternoon or this evening, not worth getting soaked walking back home. I need to do some work on the recipe side of my blog, I also need to find an easier way to add them, other than linking to a word doc in google, so that will be my priority for later today. I have a friend coming over this morning to work on some paintings, we take a class together and decided to keep it up over the summer so we will take turns hosting at each others home. Painting has given me an outlet to relax, I love seeing what can be created on a canvas, I am working on 3 paintings right now and still have to do one for the Golf tournament that my brothers do each year. This year they will be raising money for The Breast Cancer Foundation in Kingston Ontario, they wanted the money to stay locally. There is such a need for money with the foundation, they support patients by offering exercises, wigs, support groups and many other programs. 
Do you have a hobby?
Do you donate your hobby for a good cause?
Today's Quote;
"There is only one way to happiness and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will"

 

No comments:

Post a Comment