Thursday, June 20, 2013

Up and going today,,

June 20, 2013
Well I feel much better today, my hips have settled down, hope they stay that way. I went to the gym today and did 75 minutes, I thought I should make up for yesterday and the gym will be closed on Monday its a holiday in Quebec.
We have our grand-dog this weekend so I expect to do some extra walking with him. He gets so excited when he see's the leash come out. He usually looses some weight when he visits us.
Here is Mr Finnegan our Grand-dog.
I am off to see the Dr tomorrow about my MRI, I hope they get to the bottom of this shoulder.
Do you have pets that get you out side?
Today's Quote: “It is better to take many small steps in the right direction than to make a great leap forward only to stumble backward.” ~Old Chinese Proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment