Wednesday, June 19, 2013

My aching hips,,,,,,,

June 19, 2013
Well last night I was making dinner and could feel my hips beginning to ache, it only got worse as the evening went on and nothing I did or took helped, so I was up and down 4 times in the night trying to find someplace to sleep in comfort, I put pillows between my knees, under my knees, and nothing helped, at one point I just laid flat on my back on the couch.
So I didn't even get up until 7:30 am, now that 's not me I am usually up at 5 and off to the gym by 6:15, not today. No gym for me. I have a Dr apt on Friday and I need to see what she suggests I try for the pain, it feels like the bones are rubbing on each other. This is the worst pain I have had in a while. I am hoping for a better day tomorrow.  I did do my volunteer day today and managed to get through it, the worst part was getting up and down from a chair.
Any suggestions for joint pain while on Tamoxifen?
Do you have flair ups that seem to last for a few days at a time?
How do you deal with it?
Today's Quote:

No comments:

Post a Comment