Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Tuesday is painting day

June 18, 2013
I was up and at the gym even earlier today as I was expecting a delivery, so I did 45 minutes on the elliptical machine. I stopped and had a chat with Debbie and let know my progress last month, we had a high 5 for that. It's great to have encouraging people at the gym that can see how hard I work to lose a pound a week. You hear tell of people that lose 2 pounds and more and for me that's just not realistic, I am fighting a sluggish thyroid. So a pound a week is fine, it should take me 8 more months to reach 150 lbs. 
My shoulder is giving me trouble today, very painful I must have laid on it to long. Friday can't come soon enough to get my results of the MRI.
Tuesday was my art class day so one of my fellow students are going to try to paint on Tuesdays over the summer. I had 3 on the go, so I feel better knowing I may finish them before next term in September.
I have the one below nearly done, just a few touch ups to do.
Do you have any hobbies?
I wish I could knit.
Today's Quote:  



No comments:

Post a Comment