Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Let it Shine, Let it Shine

June 12, 2013
I am so happy to see sunshine today, geee I was starting to get the winter blues back. LOL
I didn't get to the gym yesterday, but I did do some exercising at home.
I went to the gym this morning and did 80 minutes and then walked home for another 10 minutes. I need to try and get in some extra time, since its weigh in time on Monday with Ken.
I have decided I will add a the inches I have lost to my spread sheet, so I will try to do that this evening or tomorrow. I also need to add a recipe, I made these amazing berry protein bites, they are so yummy, you will love them, they are very low in calories and make a great snack, since I can't have the milk yogurt, I need to come up up with other high protein snacks.
I'll share it later in the recipe section with calorie count and all.
Well I better run, the Glebe Centre is where I will be today, I love volunteering.
Do you have any high protein snacks to share with me?
Today's Quote:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment